Joining the clan/ hence becoming an administrator on a good server.

Come Post here why we should let you in The =NsS= CLan
Ronstathemonsta

Joining the clan/ hence becoming an administrator on a good server.

Post by Ronstathemonsta » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:13 pm

I really don't think I would be any use in the clan if I were to join it. Meh try something new I guess? Heh I don't really know that much, can I get informed in what to do in the clan if I were in it? :?

=NsS=ImAlreadyDead
Site Admin

Re: Joining the clan/ hence becoming an administrator on a good server.

Post by =NsS=ImAlreadyDead » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:18 pm

the point of the game clans is to get a bunch of people together and play we used to be a very large clan of 200+ members with 30+ game servers running years ago before i stopped funding the server. now its just a few of us who play. the purpose of game admin is to moderate the games IE kicking and banning and other features with in that game. were only running a few games right now but can add or change as we please. game admin has alot of power with in the game its main purpose is punishing or kicking idiots who are pissing everyone off. the other thing with joining a clan is what ever you play you need to add the tags and be nice to everyone as you are now representing the group for us you will add the tags =NsS= in front of everything that way what ever game you play it will show =NsS="yournamehere" any games i play im easy to spot =NsS=ImAlreadyDead :mrgreen: